Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope’s Rural Health Clinic
The Wadley Rural Health Clinic offers comprehensive health and wellness care to residents in Hempstead, Nevada & Lafayette Counties.
We now see walk-ins, both established and new patients, with minor illnesses. See list below.
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Allergic reactions
- Athlete’s foot/fungus infection
- Common cold symptoms
- Ear infection
- Eye infection
- Flu symptoms
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Insect bites
- Itchy skin
- Runny nose
- Sinus infection
- Skin allergy
- Skin infections
- Sore throat
- Stomachaches and stomach pains
- Sun Burns
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound infection
SEEK EMERGENT CARE FOR: Chest Pains, Hemorrhaging, Suspected Stroke, Paralysis.
Please note: The Rural Health Clinic does not offer pain management or prescribe narcotic medications for walk in visits.
- Dale Goins, MD
- Phillip Pace, MD
- Jennifer L. Rowe, MSN, CFNP
The Wadley Rural Health Clinic is located adjacent to Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope.
302 Bill Clinton Drive
- Interpretive Devices and Persons with Special Needs
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Policy
- Nondiscriminatory Policy and Methods of Dissemination
- Patient Rights and Admission Policy